We Look Forward to Meeting You
Call Christy to set up your first appointment or to answer any questions you have about our practice: (919) 577-9200
What You Should Know
– Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your first visit.
– You may opt to fill out and bring your completed forms with you or fill them out when you arrive.
– Wear comfortable clothes (ex. t-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes).
– Bring your insurance card and driver’s license.
– Bring your physician script if applicable.
– Each session will last 1 hour with a licensed physical therapist.
– Please provide 24 hours notice of cancellation.
We accept most insurances. We file on your behalf and can verify your benefits prior to your arrival. Typically we are able to treat you without a doctor’s referral (except Medicare and Medicaid). We are only able to see Medicaid under 21. We also offer a self pay option.
Please download and fill out the following forms prior to your scheduled visit. If you would prefer to complete the forms in our office, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment.
Choose the most appropriate outcome measure:
If you have a moment please take the time to fill out the form below and let us know how we are doing.